Group 5 Finished Opening Sequence - Removal

Group 3C Finished Preliminary Task

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Practise Shoot Report

Today was our practise shoot, and from it we as a group have concluded the location is now unusable for the following reasons:

  • A tree has fallen down, flattening part of the location and caused us to question our personal safety when filming
  • It was raining so much that due to being severely soaked and fearing the effect on the equipment we had to leave after around 2 hours, having shot a few shots without much sucess due to rain on the lense
  • From the rain, the mud surrounding the location has got to extreme levels and so would be impossible to spend more time than we did on location
  • It was impossible to get Joe there safely either in a wheelchair or on crutches, and so he could not be there when filming this morning, meaning if we actually filmed he would miss out

After leaving the practise shoot early, we had an emergency group meeting and decided on the following:

  • Further investigation is going to be made into our plan B locations to maintain the storyline we are currently using (Wanda's basement and a local community hall)
  • If these locations turn out to be unsuitable, we will re-plan and prepare another initial idea
  • We will have the new practise shoot on the next weekend, having prepared the new idea next week